The next day the class had the cheese and wine presentations that developed into a lunch of a variety of tasty cheeses, wines, and great memories. We then explored the cheese tower of Cluny and class dinner where I decided on the cuisses de grenouilles, and when in France one must try the frog's legs. It looked very appetizing, although a bit of a letdown with the lack of flavor. The legs themselves seemed to have a bit of a chicken-like taste, although it was seasoned well. Still worth to try it out!
Now was our last night in Cluny and the next day we would take our own way back to America. The trip started with meeting some new friends and turned into many great memories that will stay with me for the rest of my life. This was definitely an experience worth more that I can express, and the food was amazing too. I will return to visit again one day.
Now was our last night in Cluny and the next day we would take our own way back to America. The trip started with meeting some new friends and turned into many great memories that will stay with me for the rest of my life. This was definitely an experience worth more that I can express, and the food was amazing too. I will return to visit again one day.
Exploring France
Amazing and unforgettable experiences in Cluny, but Paris had its own charm as well.
Upon the return to Paris, I decided to explore Paris with the remainder of the group and enjoy the night at a fair that just so happened to be there! The next few days I explored Paris alone, but everyday was an adventure like no other. Met new people and explored some of the most known parts of Paris, as well as some of the oddest places. Below is a picture of an exhibition room in the Palais de Tokyo art museum in Paris. The people, culture, food, atmosphere where different and intriguing. You never know what you will find in Paris, but curiosity and exploring will have you find an experience of a lifetime. DO NOT pass this opportunity up when going on this course, take a few days to explore!

Upon the return to Paris, I decided to explore Paris with the remainder of the group and enjoy the night at a fair that just so happened to be there! The next few days I explored Paris alone, but everyday was an adventure like no other. Met new people and explored some of the most known parts of Paris, as well as some of the oddest places. Below is a picture of an exhibition room in the Palais de Tokyo art museum in Paris. The people, culture, food, atmosphere where different and intriguing. You never know what you will find in Paris, but curiosity and exploring will have you find an experience of a lifetime. DO NOT pass this opportunity up when going on this course, take a few days to explore!
- Rob
No comments:
Post a Comment