I have just returned from visiting Amsterdam, Rotterdam, and the Hague. I really enjoyed this trip. First, we went to the Hague, which was my favorite next to Amsterdam. This is the city where most of the government facilities are located and government activities take place. The city had a feeling of importance. I think this has to do with the beautiful parliament building, known as the Binnenhof, that stood tall in the city center. While I was passing through I even got to see the Minister of Finance, Jeroen Dijsselbloem as he was leaving the building. After visiting the Hague, we traveled to Rotterdam. There, we saw the many canals and waterways that contribute to making it one of the largest ports in Europe. However, my favorite part of the trip was the time we spent in Amsterdam. The capital city was much larger and busier than I had expected. With many tourists and a diverse population, the city was always very lively. We toured the Anne Frank house and the Rijks Museum and explored the cities night life and beautiful canals. On our final day there, we took a tour of the Royal Palace and visited the World War II memorial in Dam Square. I was sad to leave such an amazing city. I hope someday I will get the chance to visit again.

Amsterdam in front of the Rijks Museum
The Hague - Parlament Building
Rotterdam
Hi,
ReplyDeleteI admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and I am quite sure they will learn lots of new stuff here than anybody else! Thanks, have great day. For more info please visit Amsterdam city guide